Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Wanderlust, among other things.

How I feel right now:

Didn't start my CPY 40 Class Summer Challenge off to a running start this Sunday, but I'd like to think I have a steady burning flame versus short-lived zeal.

I wish I could handle hot classes better, but at least I don't push myself past my limits. That's what I love about yoga. It's accepting where you are in your practice.

Anyway, enough with what you could've read on another yoga blog. No updates on progress... well, I guess my wheel is looking better. Also, I've started to get off my knees during Chaturunga... I would really like/LOVE to build strength.

As you could probably tell, I've been out of the groove for a bit. Doing more at home, but it's nothing to brag about. The CPY Challenge is just what I need to break out of this rut.

OH! And how could I forget about Wanderlust?!

Well, went to the first class. Got in a little late due to the Blue Line being closed. It was a little too hot, and I was hoping there'd be more vendors there. I kinda expected there to be local artists. (Obviously, my first time.) But all-in-all it was great. I would have LOVED to do every class, but it was just too hot. And then my brown mat was absorbing all the rays.

I'd go again, but maybe for the later classes, when it's hopefully cooled down a bit.

Off to a restorative class, but I did manage to get some pics this Saturday!:





No comments:

Post a Comment