Monday, December 29, 2014

I did morning yoga. -What?!

I may be currently laying in bed, but I actually did yoga in the morning for the first time in 3 or so years.

I'm not a morning person at all, and the fact that I'm doing it on a Monday is even more impressive. I spend weekends at the S.O.'s place. He snores. Monday's I play sleep catch up. Today was nicely different. 

Went to a Hot Power Fusion at Core Power for the first time.  I normally don't like hot classes, but I thought it might be nice on a winter morning (despite the mildness of winter so far). And it was!! 

For some reason today was one of the few days I wake up energized. I'm hoping to go to a 6 am class every now and then, but, if I can go a few times in a month, I'll consider it a success. Like I said not a morning person at all.

With the New Year coming, I'm glad I already have a pretty steady practice and I don't need or want to have an "overhaul" resolution. I'm at the point where I want to keep it up at least, but practice more in general. It's lovely to feel my progression. 

As for now, I feel great. I think I'll either watch a little YouTube or put on a podcast and enjoy my coffee. Then, it's GTD time!

Have a great week lady and gentlemen yogin!

Namaste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment