Friday, January 17, 2014

Gotta hit it more!!!

Ok. I do a fair amount of yoga every week. I still can't seem to get enough. I never feel like I've done enough. Two classes a day isn't A LOT. Especially if one is yang yoga and the other is yin. I don't know if I could handle two high energy classes in one day, but I'm not opposed to finding out!

I'm not sure how to revitalize my home practice.... I need to do more at home. I think once it gets warm enough to open my windows, I will be revitalized once again.

I was surprised by my Crow today. I get scared of face planting, but I can feel that I'm doing something right -it's the surge of energy I feel in my core.

I've also gotten into coconut water. It is AMAZING!!!! Super yummy. I forgot what brand it was... -Think its Coco Cafe, but it's coconut water and espresso. SO GOOD! The best part is where it satiates your hunger. You don't feel hungry until you sit down to eat. Now, food is amazing, but if I'm not hungry, I'm happy!
Elephant crows!

No comments:

Post a Comment